Want the best of both worlds between a Bobber and Prostreet bike? The Super Funk originated by taking a Bobber and combining it into a Prostreet style frame. From the front view of the bike, the first thing noticeable is the high handlebar look. The side profile shows the beautiful lines of the bike and easy rider position compared to regular Bobbers.
Ready To Ride!
The weekend is coming up. Get your motorcycle keys ready and head out with your friends in a Ready To Ride Super Funk motorcycle build by South Dade Choppers. We offer the highest quality components and built in the USA to ensure value. Our Ready To Ride Super Funk bikes can be made to order with thousands of different options.
- 113 c.i. Engine
- Velocity Stack Air Cleaner
- 6-speed Polished Transmission
- Belt Drive (available 2” or 3“)
- Standard Mag Wheels with 21” Front
and 300mm Rear Tire
- Wilwood 4-Piston Polished Brakes
- Front End (Springer)
- Chrome Hand and Foot Controls
- Chrome and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Hydraulic Clutch
- South Dade Choppers Leather Seat w/ Gel
- Frame Mounted Tailight
- Cruiser Bars
- Solid Color Frame and Fenders
- Matte Black or Chrome Exhaust
- Hidden Wiring
- Integrated Oil Tank
- Connectors for Battery Tender
- Odometer – Optional